I'm sorry I'm afraid I don't understand your situation. If you could explain what exactly you are trying to do, maybe I can help.

chris

Hibowl wrote:
Hi, thanks for your answer. I tried with the loop, but I need to display only
one value. I think I could use the index parameter for Loop, but I don't see
how to link it with my List.

http://www.nabble.com/T5%3A-How-to-acces-to-an-array-from-loop--tf3599642.html#a10054876
Here is an example, but how can I use it with my example ?

Thank you for your help !

Chris Lewis-5 wrote:
This is a pretty basic operation that you can learn by doing the T5 tutorial. It sounds like you want to enumerate a list and display something for each iteration - a String property from each Fichier instance. To do this you need the T5 Loop <http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tapestry-core/component-parameters.html#orgapachetapestrycorelibcomponentsloop> component. Your page provides the List (any Iterable), but must also provide a property for holding a member of the List for each iteration (the value parameter of the Loop). So in your page you need:

//The Iterable.
private ArrayList<Fichier> listeFichiers;

//The "current" element.
private Fichier fichier;

//now you need at least a getter for your list, and both a getter and a setter for fichier.

In your template you can now:

<t:loop source="listeFichiers" value="fichier">
    ${fichier.field}
</t:loop>

Note that ${fichier.field} will result in a call to the method Fichier#getField.

Hibowl wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to access the values of a List from my html page, but I don't
know
how to do that...

Start.java :

private ArrayList<Fichier> listeFichiers;

(getter/setter).

Start.html :
I want to display a field from Fichier (type String). But how can I
access
to it ? Is there a way to use such a ${listeFichiers...} with a parameter
?

Thank you for any help !