Sorry.

I made "app.properties" under "WEB-INF".
But ignored.

file name should be app.properties and put it under WEB-INF directory.

(株)ジインズ 岸野 wrote:

Hi,

I want to use Application Message Catalog to define
common labels.

http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tapestry-core/guide/localization.html

In URL above, it says "WEB-INF/AppName.properties" is the
Application Message Catalog and says AppName is the name
of filter in "web.xml".

My web.xml is:

<filter>
   <filter-name>app</filter-name>
   <filter-class>org.apache.tapestry.TapestryFilter</filter-class>
</filter>

so, I made a file named "WEB-INF/app.properties", but it
seems to be ignored.

app.properties is:

name-label=Your Name
address-label=Your Address