I have a question about this demo:
http://lombok.demon.co.uk/tapestry5Demo/test/actionlink/one

here's the source:
http://lombok.demon.co.uk/tapestry5Demo/test/actionlink/onesource

When I use this demo and look at the generated source code I see nothing in the html that looks like a session identifier. And then when I open a new browser window and hit the demo the counter is still at whatever it was when I was increasing it in my other window.

So, basically, the counter is being shared across all of the sessions.

Is there a way to make page/component parameters for the current session only?