This should work if you restarted the server after creating the new page.

Hugo just posted he is having problems with template reloading in 5.0.6.
Your problem might be related.

Cheers,
Nick.

jblier wrote:
Although the tutorial Guess Hi/Lo (5.0.5) lets me access the guess page
directly, I'm trying to do the same in my current org.example.myapp.pages
running with 5.0.6-snapshot.

In webapp I crated a Guess.tml file and in org.example.myapp.pages I created
a Guess.java file. Both guess files are loading the same content as in the
tutorial.

Unfortunately, for me, the guess page always give me a 404 Not found error.

Next I duplicated my working copy of Start.tml to Starter.tml and Start.java
to Starter.java.

Again, only Start will load up in my browser. Trying to access Starter gives
me a 404 Not found.

Did I miss something? What else do I need to set to have other pages to
load?

Do I need to start over with a fresh archetype?