Hi again,

I have a form in EditAccount.html, which contains:

<t:textfield t:id="user.username" t:validate="required"/>

EditAccount.java has a refernce to a user, along with a get/set pair of
accessors, and the User object has gettes and setters for its properties, as
well.

Nonetheless, I am encountering:

Parameter(s) translate, value are required for
org.apache.tapestry.corelib.components.TextField, but have not been bound.
  seeming to imply that it can't find the property named "user.username".
Note that if I try this with a property which is actually in the EditAccount
class, it works just fine.  It this sort of thing just not supported?  I must
be missing something.  Thoughts?

Thanks,

Marc