Hi all,

I have a problem with the async and updateComponents.

I have an If component with id ifNotLoggedIn with renderTag true.
Inside this I have som DirectLinks to switch the content of my If using
async and updateComponents="ifNotLoggedIn".
I get the following exception:

org.apache.hivemind.ApplicationRuntimeException: Parameter id can't be null
must not be null. [context:/WEB-INF/Home.page, line 5, column 54]
    at org.apache.tapestry.engine.RequestCycle.renderPage(RequestCycle.java
:411)
    at
org.apache.tapestry.services.impl.DojoAjaxResponseBuilder.renderResponse(
DojoAjaxResponseBuilder.java:241)
    at org.apache.tapestry.services.impl.ResponseRendererImpl.renderResponse
(ResponseRendererImpl.java:33)
    at
$ResponseRenderer_11580f03168.renderResponse($ResponseRenderer_11580f03168.java)
    at org.apache.tapestry.engine.DirectService.service(DirectService.java
:147)

and this is because the If component gets the id ifNotLoggedIn_0 when
rendered.
Why? Where did I go wrong?

Cheers,
Malin