From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: users@tapestry.apache.org
Subject: does T-4.1.* have a COUNT component?
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 14:27:29 -0400

Ok I tried a custom Loop hybrid but that failed to do uncoordinated indices
between collection and loop.

All I want to do is increment a count within the template and act on it when it
reaches a certain value and then reset it.

IE. render <TR> tag every 3 iterations of my outer For loop.

Does this exist in Tapestry?

Best regards
Ken in nashua
Climb to the top of the charts!  Play Star Shuffle:  the word scramble
challenge with star power. Play Now!