From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: users@tapestry.apache.org
Subject: RE: does T-4.1.* have a COUNT component?
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 14:08:57 -0400

Just one final help ques...

I switched to PropertySelection

my condition now always yeilds a divide by zero exception.

Since my propertlselection is strings... how do i model my condition now?
condition="ognl:(index % tableSize)  ???

                <select jwcid="@PropertySelection" model="ognl:@[EMAIL
PROTECTED]" value="ognl:tableSize"
onchange="javascript:this.form.events.refresh();"></select>

value="ognl:currentObject" index="ognl:index">

Best regards
Ken in nashua

Thanks Rob... I got it to work... here is the template logic.