I can load values from a message catalog using the same name for the template
and the properties files.

However I'm trying to load modules inside a main framework.

In short, how can I display the value of a property from a different
.properties files.

Example:

portal.tml
   forum.tml
   blog.tml
   pictures.tml

The portal page links to forum, blog and pictures pages. But how can we load
the latest blogs, forums entries and latests pictures each in their own bloc
on the Start (home portal) page?

I'm beginning to get the picture on how to create pages (tml + java +
properties). But I need help in creating a main framework that load in full
or in part components (and their tml + java + properties) inside a main page
(portal or framework, etc.)

Note that the "portal, blog, forum and picture" idea, here, is only to give
a basic image of what we want to do. We have a main application (framework)
that can load modules and we want to do the same with Tapestry.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.