Hi all, this is not Tapestry related, but since people here keep up
with the cutting edge frameworks, I'm wondering if you've ever heard
of something like this:

I've been invited to work on an internal company application (that we
resell) that is totally database driven.  As in, the _entire_ web
application is generated with only PL/SQL!  I don't know whether to be
scared or amazed.  I talked to the creator, and he said they
implemented an entire Struts-like MVC with session handling.  The
application is not to the point where it builds itself, like a CMS
(Joomla, etc)-- things like Javascript are written and then packed
into the db.

Just curious if there is anything else out there like that (or used to
be like that!)

Daniel