I can see what you mean, though it is quite common to use the index inside
the page class too. T5 keeps things simple to cover the most common cases.

You can create your own components if you don't like the default ones.
It would be interesting to see an alternative if you write one.

Cheers,
Nick.

Mohammad Shamsi wrote:
dear Nick,

i want index just for iteration, i don't need it in may page class, i think
that its better to define in Loop component class,

suppose that i want to use Loop, 5 times in a singe page, then i most define
5 index value, and five item object ???