hi,

I've tried to adopt underscores for private fields,
so the the tutorial got mixed when I've created that page with AngeloChen.

I'll check tomorow if this is true, but I belive you
can avoid this problem by not putting annotations
on the fields and putting them on the getters or setters instead

@Id
private long _id;

public getId()...
public setId()...

in this example hibernate will see annotation on the field
and see it as _id

if you change the code to

private long _id;

@Id
public getId()...
public setId()...

in this example hibernate will see annotation on the getter
and see it as id when "get" is stripped

!Beware. if you put annotations both on fields and getters
hibernate will loose some of them

I'll find some time and fix the code to adopt one convention

Davor Hrg