From: Davor Hrg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 13:53
To: Tapestry users
Subject: Re: Using row param in grid

you must create a property to store current row (for example "thing")
getThing and setThing ..

and change your template:

<t:grid t:source="thingList" row="thing">
       <t:parameter name="name">
               <t:pagelink page="Start"
context="Thing.name">${thing.name}</t:pagelink>
       </t:parameter>
</t:grid>

the concept here is that you give list of objects to grid with source=
from which grid reads data for the loop.
but the row=  tells the grid where you want to store the current value
which is where grid writes data.

I'm not explaining this very well, but "binding" is a basic tapestry
concept.

Davor Hrg