Ok, and you want to do this without implementing a passivate method on page
B...

That doesn't seem like a trivial problem to solve, especially in a safe and
general way. I'm pretty sure nothing like that exists now, but I believe all
the hooks are available to create your own annotations so you could do the
implementation. If I were going to attempt this I'd start by looking at
adding new activate/passivate methods via the class transform worker...

There are a lot of issues to deal with... but you could start by taking a
look at
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/apidocs/org/apache/tapestry/services/ComponentClassTransformWorker.html

and the source for the @Environmental annotation might help
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/apidocs/src-html/org/apache/tapestry/internal/services/EnvironmentalWorker.html