I thought I saw this removed from the SVN, so it should not be there in the next update.

christian.

On 22-Oct-07, at 4:07 AM, Alex Shneyderman wrote:

I am using archetype to create a quickstart app. I have copmiled from
sources and installed the archetype.

Now when I run create:archetype there seems to be 2 problems:

1.
In archetype.xml (quickstart/src/main/resources/META-INF/ archetype.xml)
there is a line like this in sources section:
<sources>
   <source>src/main/java/base/</source>
</sources>

however the directory base does not exist in
quickstart/src/main/resources/archetype-resources/src/main/java

so maven complains on create:archetype.

2. The template pom.xml contains ${tapestry-release-version} in it.
Since, that pom is the template on archetype create the plugin tries to
substitute ${tapestry-release-version}. The vairable can not be found
and of course we get a failure.

Any ideas on how to deal with the #2, besides asking maven list or
hard-coding the release version into the template pom?

--
Thanks,
Alex.