Hi,

New to this form editing in T5, would like to have some ideas from other
gurus in the list:)

I observe that when page is displayed first time, onActivate and getters of
attribute are called, when form is submitted, onActivate is called again and
setters are called as well, onSuccess follows,  correct?

I retrieve a record in onActivate: usr = (Usr)_session.get(Usr.class, id);
so that getters can find values from usr, but this will be called again at
the time when form is submitted, if I do not @persist the usr, then a new
usr is retrieved at this point, and its fields are updated with values
coming from client form, am I doing the right thing?

So there is no issue of detached Hibernate object as the two usrs are
actually different, the issue will come when usr is persisted, and the
preferable approach is, we should not persist the usr object, right?
Thanks,
A.C.