if you return a StreamResponse from your action method
tapestry will not do a redirect. you can render your page manually
and return its result.

i once posted some code snippets you might find useful
http://www.nabble.com/T5-selective-rendering-tf3815678.html#a10849354

g,
kris

Christian Gorbach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
25.10.2007 11:29
Bitte antworten an
"Tapestry users" <users@tapestry.apache.org>

An
users@tapestry.apache.org
Kopie

Thema
Re: [T5] Dispatcher Page possible?

it's indeed a redirect. so it seems no real serverside page delegation is
possible without custom contributions.