Hi,

I hope my question is Tapestry related, in the C/S application we can open a
transaction, keep it there until commit, if two users are updating the same
record, one transaction will fail and program simply roll back the
transaction, easy to handle concurrency issue. in the Tapestry-Hibernate's
case, the doc says it implements 'Session per request' pattern, if I got it
right, in T5's context, there are two requests, first when the page is
requested initially, a session is opened and closed(although there is still
a pending JIRA issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-1850),
another request is at the time of form submission, during the time the
record is accessed up to the time user submit it back, there is no
transaction being kept, and there is no transaction to be managed in
Tapestry-Hibernate, how can we manage the concurrency issue in this case?
what is the best practice? Thanks.

A.C.