Angelo,

     We had a situation using T4.1 where some non-persistent
properties where reused in listeners after the page was rendered. It
used to work relatively fine but as the page got more properties it
begun to fail.

     Sometimes it got the right value, other times an old value (?!?!)
and - what happened more often - it switched from null to the right
value as I clicked again and again in the link for the listener.

     Setting it to persistent seems to have fixed the problem.

--
Marcelo C. Freitas

IM's:
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]