Hi all,

I'm working with the Grid component and customizing the BeanModel for
display.  I'd like to show complex paths in the grid.  So, I've added them
to the model and everything works well, except when there's a null somewhere
along the path.  Then in get an NPE in the ConduitWrapper.

How does one go about handling null values in this case?  I'd like to just
register a null value handler and have it spit out "Not Available" if a null
value occurs at all in the property path.

For what it's worth, I can handle it in the template by controlling the cell
rendering.  But, as soon as one tries to sort that column, the NPE is
triggered again.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Kevin