did you try ${list.size()} ?

Christoph Jaeger a écrit :
Hi,

Tapestry seems to only accept properties with getXxx() and setXxx()
accessor methods, or isXxx() for boolean values. This is ok when using
your own bean classes, but I just tried to output the number of entries
in a java.util.List using

${list.size}

in my .tml file (with a "public List getList()" method in the
corresponding java class), and I get an exception page with the
following error message:

Class java.util.List does not contain a property named 'size' (within
property expression 'list.size'). Available properties: empty.

This is because java.util.List does not provide a getSize() method, only
a size() method.

Is it a design decision to only go for getXxx() accessor methods, or
would you think about trying xxx() if getXxx() can not be found?

Christoph