There are several ways to do this. One of them is writing a Hivemind
service which handles the SessionFactory and have that injected into your
pages (you have to make sure to properly open and close your sessions
though). A very good example can be found in Kent Tongs book
(http://www.agileskills2.org/EWDT).

Cheers

Uli

On Mo, 5.11.2007, 07:40, trainee24 sagte: