Hi,

I have this code :

 @InjectPage
  private FeedbackBasic feedback;
  Object onActionFromDelete(Long id) {
      String html;
        // some process here to set up html string
        return feedback.setHtmlbock(html);
  }

This code works in Safari, FF, I can see from a debugger that , first
browser call :
GET /myapp/myphoto.delete/3098?t:ac=262&height=320&random=1194365084108
HTTP/1.1
response:
HTTP/1.1 302 Moved Temporarily
Location: http://localhost.:8080/myapp/feedbackbasic
Expires: 0
Cache-Control: no-cache
then browser goes to GET /myapp/feedbackbasic

in IE, it works first time, the next time around, I can see the response is
302, that's correct, but IE does not goto GET /myapp/feedbackbasic, looks
like the page is cached? any solution to this? Thanks.

A.C.