I've found the whole scheme/port parameters just too much of a pain in the
neck to work with.  In an ideal world, you'd be able to tag a page class as
@Secure and it would automatically do the correct thing with regards to
scheme.

What I've resorted to is using mod_rewrite rules that handle the scheme
rewriting.  It's not ideal and has exploded fantastically in my face before,
but generally works once you get things going.

--
Kevin

On 11/6/07 11:55 AM, in article
[EMAIL PROTECTED], "Norman Franke"