So I have a link that, when clicked, I want to fire an 'add' event in
some page. The way I'm currently doing this is as follows:

Page page = pageCache.get("nameofthepage");
Link link = page.createActionLink(page.getRootElement(), "add", false);

When running this through PageTester I get an exception that the
component id is not found. I'm assuming this means that when using
action links you have to specify a component. Am I doing something
wrong? How do you fire a named event in other page?

--
Dan Adams
Senior Software Engineer