Hello,

I have a DAO that I want to re-initialize every time it is injected
(that is, the DAO has state that I want to reset to make it pristine).
I thought I could do it in the constructor for the DAO, since I am
defining the service as follows in my AppModule:

public static AccountDAO buildAccountDAO( Session prmSn )
{
  return new AccountDAOImpl( prmSn );
}

But it appears the constructor is only being executed the first time the
DAO is injected, it is not being executed on subsequent injections.  Am
I missing something?

Thanks,
Andy