No ideas are coming to mind right away,  other than it looks like it's
trying to do Map related functions without casting to map first.   It
is not a critical bug but it could potentially cause problems for you.
  Or at least be annoying to see during development and not as fast as
it could be in production.

I'll play around with this popuplinksubmit component later (maybe add
it to contrib) and see what I can find.

On Nov 7, 2007 2:26 PM, Dom Couldwell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snipped>
> Any ideas as to what is causing the error? Even though it does not seem to be
> causing any problems I've a feeling it's gonna bite us in the ass at some
> point...

</snipped>

--
Jesse Kuhnert