With T3 & Spindle I always used the Sysdeo Tomcat plugin before WTP.

Spindle adds a nature to the project in the .project file.
E.g. in Eclipse 3.1 it is:
    <nature>com.iw.plugins.spindle.core.tapestrynature</nature>

You could try adding the (new version) Spindle nature to a WTP
project, but this is pretty hacky and might screw things up.

Cheers,
Nick.

Nazmul Bhuiyan wrote:
Hi,

I'm using WTP to deploy my web application from eclipse.  I've setup the WTP
according to the document
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/HowToSetupEclipseWtp.

It works perfect but can't add any other project other then Dynamic Web
project.

Now I've created a Tapestry Web project by spindle but don't know how to
deploy the web app from eclipse. Can I use the WTP or do I need some thing
else?

I'm using the following Tapestry 3.0.4 Eclipse 3.3
Tomcat 5.5

Can anyone please let me know How to deploy Tapestry Web project created by
Spindle from Eclipse?

Thanks

Naz