Ken in nashua

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Script component locality of
definitionDate: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 11:54:57 -0500

Folks, I have ParentTemplate.html and ChildTemplate.html ChildTemplate is a
tapestry Component ChildTemplate happens to exercise tapestry script and has a
respective ChildTemplate.script QUES: Where should I place the @Script
definition... in ParentTemplate or ChildTemplate ? I realize this could depend
on what formal/informal parameters/bindings are available or unavailable from
either context... maybe not... Best regards Ken in nashua

Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by
today!