Hi,

I've used tapestry with ajax and it works well, but the current project is
not using ajax, or anything related to javascript. What is the right way to
do this? After disabling ajax etc. from shell, I still see that dojo
javascripts are included in the head, AND dojo still registers forms etc,
although it is not used.

Have I misconfigured something, is this expected behaviour, or is it a bug
in Tapestry?

This is the shell and body that we're using:
title="test">

 - 99

Ps. Right way to do this is not to use @Shell and @Body, but then the
functionality of components are not guaranteed if I understood the docs
right? Trial and error then, eh?