Tap 4.1.2 release
tapestry-test 5.0.5
selenium 0.8.1 (with Jetty baked into Jar)

win xp pro sp/2
java 1.5.0_05

This occurs when i am executing tests as part of my selenium integration
tests.  I have not looked into how this behaves in a more typical deployment
environment.  As far as I can tell Jetty is running without the two
"development" options that I know of enabled (disable-caching and
enable-reset-service).

This has been mentioned on the board before as an issues with the 4.1.2
SNAPSHOT back in May/07 and the 4.1.3 SNAPSHOT in Sept/07.

-->
http://www.nabble.com/-Tap-4.1.2--Problem-with-repeated-calls-to-an-If-component-tf3772676.html#a10676029
-->
http://www.nabble.com/OGNL-Methode-called-several-times-tf4488389.html#a13619568

The response to the "Problem-with-repeated-calls-to-an-If-component" thread
suggests that this will be fixed before the release of 4.1.2.

At least one other person has run across this using the 4.1.3 release.

--
http://www.nabble.com/-Tap-4.1.2--Problem-with-repeated-calls-to-an-If-component-tf3772676.html#a13551793

Is this a configuration/user error on my side, or is the framework still
purposefully evaluating these OGNL expressions 4 times?

Carlos