From: Chris Lewis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2007 4:51 AM
To: Tapestry users
Subject: Re: T5: testing T5

Ok first things first. I made the following test:

package net.godcode.t5c;

import org.testng.annotations.Test;

public class TestForTest {

    @Test
    public void aTest() {

It does nothing and lives in src/test/java - this should be all I need
to run a test right? If I run just this from eclipse, it passes ok. If I
run mvn test, I still get the output:

Running net.godcode.t5c.TestForTest
Tests run: 0, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.022
sec Running
net.godcode.t5c.integration.pagelevel.rendering.pages.TestSlideShow
Tests run: 0, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.006
sec Running net.godcode.t5c.integration.pagelevel.SlideShowTest
Tests run: 0, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.005
sec

Results :

I don't know why its finding test classes but not tests. The classes are
probably being found by mvn b/c they live in the default hierarchy. They
are annotated w/ @Test, but its like they aren't being registered as
tests!?