I've created a JIRA and included a patch: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-1923. I actually had use for this as well - I'm working on a T5 component lib that includes a demo app for showcasing the components. I wanted to simply enumerate all known pages (excluding Start) and create links to them in the start page. The idea would be that all pages (or perhaps those only in a certain package) will display a component, so autonomously creating links to them would prevent me from having to maintain the demo app as components are added.

Howard Lewis Ship wrote:
Sure add an issue.

... and a patch :-)

Just curious: why do you need to list of all pages?