Does anyone have any hints on getting BeanEditForm to play nicely with
collections?

I have made a BeanBlockSource contribution for a DAO.  If I have a 1:1
relationship on another DAO, BeanEditForm handles it wonderfully.  If the
relationship is 1:m, it falls apart.  This was a bit surprising to me.

So, what sort of magic do I need to invoke to handle collections?  Ideally,
it'd work like Django's admin module.

Thanks,
Kevin

--