sorry. forget to ask another question.

I have another menu (jscookmenu) component  also plugged in the html page.
After rendering the multiple selection. the menu page can not displayed any
more. What might cause such problem?

The components for menu and multiselection in html look like below:

<form jwcid="@Form" listener="listener:formSubmit">

                         #

                                                <select jwcid="[EMAIL
PROTECTED]" multiple="ognl:true"
validators="validators:required">

                                                        <option jwcid="@Option"
selected="ognl:selection[currentColorIndex]" label="ognl:currentColor"/>

                                                </select>

</form>