Well after spending a day and trying all combinations/permutations of trying to
establish a binding... everything idicates that bindings do not work for
component or session property.

So I tried a regular parameter annotation
@Parameter(required = false, cache = true)
public abstract String getTableSize();
public abstract void setTableSize (String tableSize);

and in template...

stackoverflow if I try
 jwcid="@Script" script="/org/trails/demo/components/Gallery.script"
 tableSize = "ognl:components.galleryWidget.tableSize"

static binding exception if I try
 jwcid="@Script" script="/org/trails/demo/components/Gallery.script"
 tableSize = "2"

static binding exception if I try
 jwcid="@Script" script="/org/trails/demo/components/Gallery.script"
 tableSize = "literal:2"

Binding exception if I omit it

So I am going to create extra code to put the parameter inside my home.page

I shouldn't have to do this.

Can someone confirm this as a bug?Best regards Ken in nashua

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: RE: PropertySelection binding bug
T-4.1.3 ?Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 13:50:05 -0500

Adding a setter does not help. public abstract void setTableSize(String
tableSize);

Connect and share in new ways with Windows Live. Connect now!
Your smile counts. The more smiles you share, the more we donate.  Join in.