Hello everybody,

I am new to tapestry and I am using Tapestry core 5.0.5.
I integrated Tapestry 5 with spring and hibernate.

I configured my application's web.xml as below -

<-spring-app configuration is here->

<!-- Tapestry 5 context and filters -->
        <context-param>
                <param-name>tapestry.app-package</param-name>
                <param-value>com.myproject</param-value>
        </context-param>

<- some other filters here ->

        <filter>
            <filter-name>tapestryFilter</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.apache.tapestry.spring.TapestrySpringFilter</filter-class>
        </filter>

        <filter-mapping>
                        <filter-name>tapestryFilter</filter-name>
                        <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
        </filter-mapping>

        <listener>

<listener-class>org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener</listener-class>
        </listener>

<- hibernate listener->

This works perfect with all Tapestry related pages.
At certain operation in my application when a file is uploaded from jsp page
by using
servlet it generates output with .htm which fires a Tapestry Page not found
exception.
I doesn't understand why?

I tried to change <url-pattern> to - /package/* , this solves my problem of
uploading and
all tapestry action requests are successfully handled but all Tapestry pages
are displayed
with   -  [Error] - like icons in front of every Tapestry component on that
page.
I doesn't understand why?

Can anybody tell me why this is happening. I am trying solution for this
from last 2-3 days.
Any help is appreciated. :)

Thanks in advance. ;)

From,