Very interesting thank you
Sven Homburg a écrit :
have a look for a simple hibernated grid datasource

http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HibernateGridDatasource

best regards

S.Homburg

ronaldlee schrieb:
Hi,

Does anyone know how to implement a Grid data source, or thru other ways, such that it will only query partial data from the database, depending on the page link user click on the Grid, and the "rowsPerPage" value set for
the Grid? I just don't want to retrieve the whole list if I only need to
display part of it.

thx!
Ronald

Michael Courcy