Is it possible to globally replace the SubmitBindings.script file used by all the AbstractSubmit subclasses to wire up ajax events with my own version? I've got a script that imposes an overlay on top of the components being updated and prevents double-clicks. Right now, I can wire it up to each individual button with a @Script, but it would be cleaner if I could just replace the asset where the submit script is wired. That way it would be automatically applied to all ajax submits. I'd like to do this without hacking up my tapestry jar.

It might be nice to disable or unwire non-ajax submit buttons when they're clicked as well, but I haven't tried implementing that yet.

-Steve