Hello,

I am trying to make a portal page with DIVs and ajax to fill the html in them.

The problem that I am running into is that currently it just puts out the portlets using the type Block then tapestry renders the blocks when the page loads and I cant figure out how to do this without reloading a page.

Basically I want to call a URL(service) and have it return the html of a rendered block then just fill the DIV with it.

Is this possible?

--James