Hello,

The templates in my component module are not being rendered when I
deploy my app in a standalone version of Jetty via the webapps dir.
All is fine when deployed with the Jetty Launcher in Eclipse.

If I add a BeforeRenderTemplate method to the component I can see it
being called, so I assume Tapestry knows of the template. I can even
add elements to the writer from this method and they are rendered
fine.

Also, I don't know if this is related or not, but image (possibly all
binary?) assets from the component module are served up corrupted.
Stylesheet (text) assets are served up fine.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why this may be?

Regards,

Steve.