Look harder :-)

http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/SendingDiferentContentTypes

Apart from that this topic has been discussed several times on this list, just search the archives. You might also want to look at the http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/apidocs/org/apache/tapestry/contrib/services/impl/RoundedCornerService.html which does something similar.

Cheers,

Uli

Joshua Jackson schrieb:
Dear all,

Is it possible to return a file to be downloaded on response after
form submission with T4?

Where can I find tutorial on this? I've searched through the Tapestry
wiki, but the only thing I find is regarding Excel.

Thanks in advance.