here an other approche:

   @Persist("flash")
   private DatasourceSelectModel _datasourceSelectModel;

   @SetupRender
   public void doSetupRender()
   {
_datasourceSelectModel = new DatasourceSelectModel(getDefaultDAO(ReportDatasource.class).findAll(), _propertyAccess, false);
   }

   public SelectModel getDatasourceModel()
   {
       return _datasourceSelectModel;
   }

best regards
S.Homburg

Joshua Jackson schrieb:
Dear all,

I have used the T5 palette component that use list of object that is
retrieved from database. So the item under the 'available' is
retrieved from the database. That way I expect when I move it to the
'selected' then update it to the database, it would not be available
anymore under the 'available'. But what I get is, it seems it cache
the object and it didn't retrieved the latest object from the
database. How do I get the latest object from database with T5
pallette?

Has anyone succeed with this problem?

I use T 5.0.7-SNAPSHOT

Thanks in advance