Thanks Hugo. I'll give it a try after Christmas.

On 24/12/2007, at 8:36 PM, Hugo Palma wrote:

I don't think you'll be able to serialize the Link as it is, as it holds references to the Response object and all. I think the closest thing you could do is provide a ValueEncoder implementation for the Link object and just persist it's client representation.

Geoff Callender wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to persist a Link with @Persist("client") but, alas, LinkImpl is not Serializable. I was hoping to persist the link and then execute it later. Any suggestions?

Cheers,