I believe 5.0.7-SNAPSHOT is available the tapestry maven repository.

if you're using maven, all you need to do is add the repository and to your .m2/settings.xml or the pom of the project itself(and also change the dependency to 5.0.7-SNAPSHOT. Because it is a snapshot, any time they make code changes it will bring cause you to bring down an updated version of the library every time you build your project. 5.0.7 has not been officially released, but maven allows us to work with these pre-releases.

also, you should note that you may have stumbled onto the nightly documents for T5 which look very similar to the "release" docs.

take note of the repository on the bottom of this page.
http://tapestry.formos.com/nightly/tapestry5/quickstart/