I can help, Sven, if you want. Just mail me and we'll try to get them into the repo1 repository (the main one mirrored on ibiblio)

christian.

On 24-Dec-07, at 15:02 , Sven Homburg wrote:

sorry,
but i dont have any know how about maven

Mike Lake wrote:

Sven, just looking at these components and they look really great. Is
there anyway these could get submitted to ibiblio and put into a maven repository? maybe on the tapestry project's maven repository? I know I
can install them in my local repository myself...but other could
benefit from having it  easily accessible by maven.

-m