I am having an issue where a new session is being created by a plugin within a page that already has a session. I need to use just one session for both the page and the plugin. I've tried appending the jsessionid to all the requests made by the plugin, but a new session is still created (and the session id from the url is apparently ignored in favor of the cookie's new session ids). Is there a way to work around this, either by forcing the url sessionid to be used, or something else?
Thanks,
Steve