Hello,

I would like to overload a grid cell. It's easy if I know the name of the cell, say "mycell" :

8<-----------------------------------------------
<t:grid t:source="mysource" ... >
   <t:parameter name="mycellCell">
       here goes the template for mycell
   </t:parameter>
</t:grid>
8<-----------------------------------------------

My problem is that I want to overload only some cells, based on their name, but the name is only kown at runtime.
I thought that I could do something like that :
8<-----------------------------------------------
<t:grid t:source="mysource" ... >
   <t:parameter name="${theName}Cell">
       here goes the template for  ${theName}
   </t:parameter>
</t:grid>
But it doesn't work. Somebody know how to achieve that ? And for my culture, why it doesn't work ? (something to do with parameter binding and evaluation order, I suppose)

Thanks in advance

--
Francois Armand
Etudes & Développements J2EE