My page unit test dies in PageTester.renderPage.  The actual death is at
URLChangeTracker.add(URL), line 72, namely

URI resourceURI = url.toURI();

which gives a URL parsing error.  The problem seems to be that my page URL has
blanks:

file:/C:/Documents and
Settings/Franz/workspace/pi-tapestry5/src/main/webapp/AppHomeDirPage.tml

because I'm using the default Eclipse workspace location.  It doesn't die when
I run the app, though.  When I look at the URL in the debugger then, I see that
the blanks have been escaped:

file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Franz/workspace/pi-tapestry5/src/main/webapp/AppHomeDirPage.tml

so it looks like the page Resource generates a different URL when run as an app
(blanks escaped) than when run as a test (blanks not escaped).