On Jan 10, 2008, at 3:04 PM, Zheng, Xiahong wrote:

Thanks Norman and Ulrich for your quick response. Now I am getting
closer. In my scenario, I want to append a dynamic content to the
"onclick" attribute, not to replace it entirely. See below,

<input jwcid="@Any"
onclick="document.getElementById('positionId').value=" type="submit" />

How can I append OGNL expression to the "onclick" attribute?

You can have a page method return the entire string, or read up on OGNL. It can do string concatenation.

-Norman